Maria Regina Symbol for Church Vestments
NOTE: 7/21/22 Files are being updated shortly for this design
A simple yet elegant Marian symbol for use on stoles, chasubles, burse and veil, and other church vestment decorations. This is a lovely and simple digital machine embroidery design for creating your own vestments.
- The 4.00"W x 4.96"H design has 17,214 stitches.
- The 5.02"W x 6.20"H design has 24,344 stitches.
- The 6.01"W x 7.44" Design has 32,849 stitches.
- Please check all designs for the correct hoop size.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart. Browse all religious embroidery designs.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs are electronic media (software) only. These are not physical products.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.