Messianic Rose--Religious Machine Embroidery File
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Christmas Rose or Messianic Rose design is a small white flower steeped in tradition as a gift given to the Christ Child. The Messianic or Christmas Rose Cross features a lattice floral arrangement in that forms the branches of a cross.
The Messianic Rose is available in 3.5", 5.5", and 7" sizes for use on vestments such as stoles, pulpit falls, chasubles, and altar frontals as well as on craft, fashion, or other projects. The Rose is referred to in Isaiah where it states that the desert shall blossom as the Rose at the coming of the Kingdom of Righteousness. The Rose, a symbol that dates to the 13th Century, is frequently found in Gothic Architecture.
The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. Isaiah 35:1 KJV
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.5" H x 3.5" W with 14,753 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.51" H x 5.51 W with 40,716 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 7.01" H x 7.01" W with 57,794 stitches.
- This design has 36 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
- Larger sizes are available in a separate listing.
Digital religious machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EMB, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered orphrey bands are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.