Messianic Rose Solo--Religious Machine Embroidery File
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Christmas Rose or Messianic Rose design is a small white flower steeped in tradition as a gift given to the Christ Child. The Messianic or Christmas Rose design is available in 2", 3.5", 5", and 7.5" sizes for use on vestments such as stoles, pulpit falls, chasubles, and altar frontals as well as on craft, fashion, or other projects. The Rose is referred to in Isaiah where it states that the desert shall blossom as the Rose at the coming of the Kingdom of Righteousness. The Rose, a symbol that dates to the 13th Century, is frequently found in Gothic Architecture.
The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. Isaiah 35:1 KJV
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a small sewn out size of 1.97" W x 1.87" H with 5,405 stitches.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a Medium sewn out size of 3.54" W x 3.33" H with 15,110 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.01" W x 4.74" H with 32,898 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 7.10" W x 6.67" H with 61,269 stitches.
- This design uses 4 thread colors.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital religious machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered orphrey bands are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.