Omega Star--Religious Machine Embroidery File
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Omega Star machine embroidery design is a classic church monogram, making it the perfect option for use on a liturgical vestment. This geometrical design is worked in the standard colors of Dark Red, Blue, and Metallic Gold threads. The design is available in 3.5", 5", and 7" sizes for use on vestments such as stoles, pulpit falls, chasubles, and altar frontals. Featured in the center is the Greek letter Omega. This last letter of the Greek alphabet is surrounded by decorative geometrical shapes. The small dots, tastefully placed, catch the eye to give the appearance of luxury.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.50" W x 3.50 " H with 7,505 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.0" W x 5.0" H with 11,636 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 7.0" W x 7.0" H with 17,995 stitches.
- This design has 7 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EMB, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.