Passion Flower--Religious Machine Embroidery File
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Passion Flower & Lent Cross is a Traditional Design from the private collection of vintage Embroidery Designs from the St. Margaret Monastery in Boston owned by Ecclesiastical Sewing. The design dates from the late 1800's
This embroidery design combines the penitential color of purple with an elegant gold cross.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.52" W x 3.52 " H with 18,182 stitches
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 6.02" W x 6.02" H with 37582 stitches.
- The 9" design has a sewn out size of 9.02" W x 9.02" H with 71,428 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- This design has 26 thread color changes
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EMB, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.