Patonce Cross Rose--Religious Machine Embroidery File
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
This Patonce Cross Rose is worked with a variety of satin stitches and fill stitches perfectly designed to accent the shape of this beautiful cross. The design features trifurcated limbs which are reminiscent of a leaf shape. The Patonce Cross may be worked in gold metallic embroidery threads. Placed over the center of the Patonce Cross is a lovely Tudor or Messianic Rose. The fulfillment of the promised Savior comes to us through the cross.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a small sewn out size of 3.50" W x 3.50" H with 12,289 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a medium sewn out size of 5.00" W x 5.00" H with 21,283 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 7.50" W x 7.50" H with 48,095 stitches.
- The 9 inch design has a sewn out size of 9.00" W x 9.00" H with 66,145 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- The design has 5 color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EMB, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.