Style 1007 - Tapered Style Pastor or
Priest Stole Sewing Pattern in 2 Lengths
The Tapered Pastoral or Priest Stole Sewing Pattern is designed to accommodate a variety of heights.
- It has cutting lines for a 43" and
- 52" finished length.
- The narrower width at the back neckline fits while the stole then tapers to a wider width at the lower end.
- The length can easily be changed to allow for a hem that is plain with no trim,
- or a hem trimmed with fringe, or tassels.*
The instructions and construction style make this stole a nice project for beginner and professional alike.
Suggested fabrics: Silk dupioni, brocades, silk damasks, metallic brocades, tapestry fabrics, wool gaberdines. Not suitable or designs for stretch fabrics or fabrics containing Lycra.
Interfacing fabrics: 100% cotton canvas or Dowlas linen
Lining fabrics: cotton, broadcloth, satin, cotton sateen
Stole Face Fabric yardage: 1 3/4 yards of 45", 54" or 60" fabric. Additional fabric may be needed to match pattern repeats.
Interfacing yardage: 1 3/4 yards 60" cotton canvas
Lining fabric yardage: 1 3/4 yard 45" or 60" fabric
Finished stole size: 4 1/2" to 5 1/2"wide by 43 or 52 inches in length
Pattern: Paper with black line image
Also included: written instructions with colored photos
* Pastoral/priest stole pattern contains a paper pattern and written institutions only. Fabrics, interfacing, lining, embellishments (trims), fringe, tassels, and chain or cord sold separately.
For private use only. Not intended for commercial use.