Tippet Pattern for Church Vestments Pattern
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
A pattern for making tippets. The tippet can be made with either a straight bottom or the jagged bottom design.
Suitable fabrics include Silk Faille, Moire faille, Bengaline, or other medium weight fabrics.
Yardage requirements: 1 3/4 yards of 45, 54 or 60-inch fabric.
Finished size approx. 52 inches long
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.