Funeral Urn Pall Sewing Pattern
Create a funeral urn pall or cremains pall with this sewing pattern. The pattern comes with a separate orphrey band pattern and placement marks to create various styles of urn palls.
- Finished size 26" square with rounded corners
- Requires 7/8 yards of fabric
- 7/8 yard of lining
- 1 3/4 to 2 yards of 3" orphrey band or trim or
- 7/8 yards of contrast fabric for orphrey band and
- 3 3/4 to 4 yards of 1/2" to 3/4" wide narrow braid.
- Optional center applique or machine embroidery design
- The pattern has optional lines for increasing or decreasing the size of the pall.
The illustrations show one possible design option for creating a funeral urn pall. The possibilities are limitless.
The Funeral Urn Pall pattern has limited instructions and assumes knowledge on the part of the seamstress to create this item. Full instructions and technical illustrations are in the works but it will take time to complete the project.