VDMA Symbol Cross (Reformation) Liturgical Machine Embroidery Design
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
This Classic VDMA symbol and design has its roots in the Protestant Reformation. Each of the letters VDMA is held within the arms of the cross. The letters represent the Latin phrase Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum - the Word of the Lord Remains Forever.
- The 4" x 4" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.46" W x 3.48" H with 7,237 stitches.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.50" W x 5.50" H with 15,173 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 6.97" W x 6.98" H with 23,545 stitches.
- This design has11 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.