The VDMA Bible is a part of the 500th Anniversary Collection created by Edward Riojas and Carrie Roberts to mark the Celebration of Lutheran Heritage. This design is rich with meaning and symbolism from the VDMA which means the Word of the Lord Endures Forever to the open Bible with the three ribbons (three in number referring to Trinity). The VDMA Bible Design is available in 3 sizes.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.55" H x 5.02" W with 30,121 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 7.81" H x 7.02" W with 47,706 stitches
- The 9" design has a sewn out size of 10.01" H x 9.02" W with 68,952 stitches. Please check your hoop size to ensure it is large enough to fit the stitched out design size.
- This design has 10 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Please see our collection of Liturgical Machine Embroidery Designs to see additional designs that coordinate with the Luther Rose 500th Anniversary Collection of Religious Machine Embroidery Designs.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.