Traditional Linen Priest Alb Sewing Pattern Style 4050
The Vintage Linen Traditional Priest Alb Pattern has been created using traditional style details from vintage resources.
This alb pattern made of linen has:
- a narrow band collar
- front placket opening
- tapered sleeves with optional apparel details.
- The full body has godet inserts at the side hems
There are slight gather options as the body attaches to the shoulder yoke.
- Fabric selection: Linen
- We recommend the Renaissance Linen from our line for this garment
- Yardage requirements: 5.5 yards to 6.5 yards
- Apparel fabric: 1/4 to 1/2 yard
Note: Pattern is available with limited instructions from our vintage resources.