Traditional Alb Sewing Pattern
The Vintage Linen Traditional Priest Alb Pattern has been created using traditional style details from vintage resources.
This alb pattern made of linen has:
- a narrow band collar
- front placket opening
- tapered sleeves with optional apparel details.
- The full body has godet inserts at the side hems
There are slight gather options as the body attaches to the shoulder yoke.
- Fabric selection: Linen
- We recommend the Renaissance Linen from our line for this garment
- Yardage requirements: 5.5 yards to 6.5 yards
- Apparel fabric: 1/4 to 1/2 yard
Note: Pattern is available with limited instructions from our vintage resources.