Wheat Digital Machine Embroidery Design
Wheat is a traditional symbol used during the season of ordinary times during the church year. This design features vivid and beautiful detailing.
- The 6.25" x 10.25" hoop has a sewn out size of 3.77" W x 4.87" H with 17,980 stitches.
- The 7.75" x 11.75" hoop has a sewn out size of 5.02" W x 6.49" H with 24,504 stitches.
- The large design has a sewn out size of 8.02" W x 10.39" H with 43,585 stitches.
- This design has 6 thread color changes.
- All Files include a PDF with dimensions, stitch count and color change.
Digital machine embroidery designs are available for instant download. All files include a thread color chart.
Please select the design size and file type for your machine. File formats are DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, and XXX. Some formats may not be available for certain designs based on size. Some machine formats may have a split design (a part A and B).
These are digital files which require an embroidery machine to utilize these machine embroidery designs. These machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. Embroidered patches are available for some items located in the Machine Embroidery Applique Section in our store front.
Please see our terms and conditions regarding use of embroidery files.