Stole In The Saint Alexander of Alexandria Ecclesiastical Collection
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
The Saint Ambrose Style of the stole is a priestly or pastoral stole, made from the magnificent solid colored liturgical Fairford brocade. The orphrey bands are edges with a galloon trim. There is a gold cross at the neckline and tassels can be selected to adorn the bottom edges.
- Available colors: White, Ivory, Red, Green, Violeet, Blue, Black/Gold
- Width: 4 1/2"
- Length: 53" excluding tassels
- Trim: Tassels or no Tassels
- Embroidery design may be added as custom upgrade
- Fiber content: Face fabric 60% Cotton, 40% Viscose, exclusive of trim
- Lining 100% Polyester
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks order lead time. If an item is needed sooner, please contact us. These are not mass produced stoles, but quality handcrafted vestments that are made to be worn and last for years with proper care.