Gilt Lizardine (Lizerine) Goldwork & Metallic Embroidery Threads
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
Lizardine - Quality Metallic Embroidery Threads for Goldwork & Hand Embroidery
Lizardine is a wire metallic embroidery thread that looks similar to Pearl Purl. This embroidery thread has the look of little gold pearls and different effects can be created with Lizardine (also called 'Lizerine') by stretching it.
Features of Lizardine:
- Can be used to outline designs
- Can be used as a filling
- Has a squared appearance instead of being rounded.
- Combines well with other embroidery threads to create interesting design options
- Lizardine Size Super - approx. 0.75 mm in width
- Lizardine Size #1 - approx. 0.90 mm in width
- Sold in 1 yard lengths
In addition to our threads, don't forget to browse our other vast collections of gold embroidery threads, trims & notions, priest chasubles, clergy stoles, church fabrics & linens, vestments, and more!