Monastic Chasuble Pattern With Column Orphrey Bands
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
A Monastic Chasuble pattern is available with two style variations. The pattern may be sewn as a lined or unlined garment. There is a front and back neckline facing piece. All pattern pieces are full size printed on white paper.
- Small fits a female figure S-M.
- Medium fits a female figure L-L
- Large fits a male figure XL-XXL
- Yardage: chasuble approx. 6-6 1/4 yards fabric
- Allow extra fabric to match pattern repeat
- Column or V yoke contrast: 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 yards
- Lining: approx. 6 to 6 1/4 yards
- Larger pattern pieces require piecing together.
- Style A features a V- shaped yoke and narrow column orphrey bands
- Style B features wide orphrey bands
- Collar pattern piece included
The pattern assumes the seamstress/tailor is familiar with sewing and is able to construct the chasuble pattern. At this time the instructions which are included with the pattern are basic instructions. More detailed instructions will be available in the future.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.