A Monastic Chasuble pattern is available with two style variations. The pattern may be sewn as a lined or unlined garment. There is a front and back neckline facing piece. All pattern pieces are full size printed on white paper.
- Small fits a female figure S-M.
- Medium fits a female figure L-L
- Large fits a male figure XL-XXL
- Yardage: chasuble approx. 6-6 1/4 yards fabric
- Allow extra fabric to match pattern repeat
- Column or V yoke contrast: 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 yards
- Lining: approx. 6 to 6 1/4 yards
- Larger pattern pieces require piecing together.
- Style A features a V- shaped yoke and narrow column orphrey bands
- Style B features wide orphrey bands
- Collar pattern piece included
The pattern assumes the seamstress/tailor is familiar with sewing and is able to construct the chasuble pattern. At this time the instructions which are included with the pattern are basic instructions. More detailed instructions will be available in the future.