Monastic Chasuble Pattern With Column Orphrey Bands
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
A Monastic Chasuble pattern: comes with three sizes of Small, Medium, and Large. Please see size guidelines below. The pattern may be sewn as a lined or unlined garment. There is a front and back neckline facing piece. All pattern pieces are full size printed on white paper. Larger pattern pieces are spliced and will require piecing. Pattern includes column orphrey band pattern pieces.*
Sizes: Small fits a female figure S-M.
Medium fits a female figure L-L
Large fits a male figure XL-XXL.
Yardage: Chasuble approximately 6 to 6 1/4 yards. Extra yardage required for matching pattern repeat. Column orphrey band: 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 yards. Lining: approximately 6 to 6 1/4 yards
The pattern assumes the seamstress/tailor is familiar with sewing and is able to construct the chasuble pattern. At this time the instructions which are included with the pattern are basic instructions. More detailed instructions will be available in the future.
*The sleeve band pieces are not available at this time.
- Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.
All designs are copyrighted and are retained by Ecclesiastical Sewing, LLC with all rights reserved. It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. This license is nontransferable.