Maniple Pattern for Priest or Pastor Vestments Pattern
Brand Ecclesiastical Sewing
A simple maniple pattern for making pastor or priest vestments.
- Fabric needs:
- 3/4 yard of 45", 54", or 60" wide fabrics.
- 3/4 yard of heavy cotton canvas
- 3/4 yard of lining fabric
Maniple pattern has three separate pieces: the front, interfacing and lining pattern pieces. The pattern also includes the instruction booklet used for making stoles. The same techniques used for making stoles are employed for creating maniples.
- - Patterns may be used to create your own garments for personal use or to give or sell to others.
- - You may use patterns to create your own designs for publication provided proper credit is given to Ecclesiastical Sewing.com.
- - Patterns may not be copied or sold on third party sites.
- - Patterns may not be resold or distribute in any format.
- - Patterns may not be uploaded to any file sharing websites for any purpose.
- - Patterns may not be copied for any reason.
- - Patterns may not be altered or modified and claimed as your own designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create other files or designs.
- - Patterns may not be used to create products for mass production or large commercial use.